NUCCAT is pleased to announce a forthcoming workshop entitled Working with Employers: Co-developing or accrediting skills-based programmes. This workshop is scheduled to take place at Sheffield Hallam University on the 18th June 2012.
• Tony Turjansky, Chair, Northern Universities Consortium (NUCCAT)
• Bop Dhillon, Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)
• Celia Moran, Director, ESCALATE Programme, University of Bradford
• Dr Oscar de Bruijn, Programme Director, Manchester Business School (University of Manchester)
• Bob Clift, Director of HE Programmes, e-skills UK
• Kathryn Lowe, Head of Enterprise & Professional Studies, Faculty of Health & Social Care, Edge Hill University
For more information about the workshop as well as how to book a place, please click here