NUCCAT is pleased to announce a forthcoming workshop entitled Key Information Sets (KIS) – early experiences. This workshop is scheduled to take place at Lakeside Conference Centre, Birmingham on Wednesday 28th November 2012.
- Beth Steiner, Higher Education Funding Council for England
- Catherine Benfield, Higher Education Statistics Agency
- Katherine Hallam & Daniel Norton, University of Leeds
- Jeannette Strachan, Newcastle University
- Chris Lawton & Stuart Macfarlane, Edge Hill University.
For more information about the workshop as well as how to book a place, please click here