NUCCAT is pleased to announce that the presentations from our 6th June 2012 Termly Meeting are now available online to NUCCAT members here (NUCCAT Forum Login Required).
– ‘Publication of Part C of the UK Quality Code’ – Dr Tim Burton,Assistant Director, QAA.
– ‘Implementing the Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)’ – Dr Helen Grindley, Assistant Director of Student Services, University of Sheffield.
– ‘Update from UK Credit Forum’ – Professor Paul Bridges, Chair UKCF.
– ‘HEFCE consultation on a risk-based approach to quality assurance – NUCCAT’s submission’ – Tony Turjansky, Chair Northern Universities Consortium.
Other items for information include:
– NUCCAT Annual Report 2011/12,
– Executive Summary of Board of Directors Meeting 8th May 2012,
– Calendar of Meetings for 2012/13